What Documents to Bring When Buying a Car
Buying a new car can be intimidating and stressful, and at Emich VW, we understand that. That’s why we work to provide a better experience by making things as simple as possible. Whether this is your first time buying a car or you’re a return customer who needs a reminder, you may be asking: What documents do I need to bring to buy a car in Colorado?
There’s a number of them.Plus, if you choose to trade your old car in with us or secure your financing through our in-house VW finance department, you’ll need additional documents. Here’s the full list of what you will need.
Documents You Need to Buy a Car in Colorado
- Your valid driver’s license
- Your proof of insurance
- Proof of residency. This can include something like a utility bill or a lease or home property tax document.
- Necessary financial documents for financing (including two most recent pay stubs)
- Title for your trade-in vehicle (if necessary)
- Current vehicle registration for trade-in (if necessary)
- Proof documents for rebates. To buy a car using a military discount or rebate, for example, you’ll need documents that prove you are a military member.
Your Next Car is Waiting at Emich VW
At our Denver area VW dealer, it doesn’t matter if you’re looking to buy a great new Volkswagen model or one of our many high-quality pre-owned or used vehicles: Your satisfaction is our highest priority. We strive to treat our customers like our own family, and to always provide a no-pressure sales experience.
Our expert finance team is here to help you figure out flexible new car financing that fits your life and budget. We believe the only difficult part of the car-buying process should be choosing between all of the fabulous cars we have for sale, rather than sweating over a mountain of paperwork or haggling over your trade-in offer. If you have any questions for our team here at Emich Volkswagen, feel free to contact us today!